- When you make a booking enquiry by phone/email, or through booking enquiry form on the company’s website, you will be required to acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms.
- Once the time and date for an appointment has been agreed on, availability has been confirmed and payment has been made, you will be given a one hour arrival window.
- We may need to reschedule your appointment if we feel there is not enough time to complete the service eg. if there is a late start time and multiple services are purchased.
- Any cancellations or changes to bookings with regards to date and time must be made at least 48 hours in advance; otherwise, a cancellation fee of £50.00+ VAT applies. The customer has the responsibility to make sure that our office has been notified with a clear statement (in writing) and is aware of any changes.
- If the services requested prove to take longer than estimated/quoted due to unforeseen events, you will be charged accordingly at a cost that is first confirmed with you. Unless the amended cost is confirmed, we will not proceed with the work.
- If parts or materials are supplied by the customer and 2busy2diy.co.uk deems those parts are not suitable, the company reserves the right not to install or use the incorrect materials or parts.
- 2busy2diy.co.uk accepts no liability with respect to faulty parts/materials. If the part is found to be faulty during fitting, the operative will inform the customer. Should the customer require further visits to install/replace, additional labour costs will incur.
- Where access to your property is required, you will allow 2busy2diy.co.uk to gain access to your property at the agreed dates and times when 2busy2diy.co.uk will perform the services.
- You will be responsible for preparing the property for the supply of the services, where necessary, making safe any appliances or equipment, removing (if you are able to) any items from the areas in the property where 2busy2diy.co.uk will be performing the services, covering any items, furniture or fittings which you will not be moving, to protect them from dust or dirt, as well as for securing or removing any valuables, breakables or sentimental items by the date and time 2busy2diy.co.uk is due to commence the works.
If there is a problem with the service:
- Please contact 2busy2diy.co.uk either by phone or email and explain the issue as soon as possible. Give as many details as possible regarding the issues, including pictures, where necessary.
- If 2busy2diy.co.uk was at fault, it will use every effort to correct problems as soon as reasonably practicable.
- 2busy2diy.co.uk shall not be liable for unavoidable damage caused, or any unforeseeable loss the customer or any other party may suffer as a result of the work carried out, nor shall we be liable for any loss of any nature which, is not caused by our negligence or our breach of the terms and agreement between us.
- For the avoidance of doubt, 2busy2diy.co.uk shall have no responsibility or liability in relation to the following:
- Pre-existing wear and tear, damage, defects or faults in your property, its contents or belongings.
- Disruption to the services or damage to the property or belongings caused by third parties who are present on site during the performance of the services.
- Damage to the property, its contents or your belongings caused by faulty products, materials or equipment provided by you and used by 2busy2diy.co.uk in the performance of the services.